Nurturing the talent in your business
We know it’s not always easy to take time out from the day-to-day demands of a busy business, however sometimes it is exactly what you and your team need. You’ve built a great team, however they need some support to acquire the skills and knowledge to take on new challenges as your business expands.
It’s time to focus on what’s really important, this could be encouraging your team to collaborate and find ways of working more effectively together, coaching to embed learning from workshops or comprehensive programmes aimed at changing mindsets and establishing new ways of working.
At Head4Performance we take learning very seriously and we pay special attention to workshop design and delivery. We work hard to help you close those critical skills gaps by creating tailored experiences to take your business to a whole new level.
There are some common threads that run through our workshops:
- We’ve learned over the years people respond much more positively when information is shared visually as well as verbally.
- We work closely with our clients to ensure our training hits the mark and makes a difference.
- We work with groups of different sizes from a handful to a conference of over 400 people – we relish the chance to learn with others.
- Our workshops are designed to fit with the ebb and flow of your business, they can be broken down into small chunks for ‘lunch and learn’ sessions or more meaty programmes.
- We do have some tried and tested modules in our portfolio, however we know your business will have some particular requirements, so we make sure exercises, examples and activities fit within your business context.
- We are committed to action yet understand and encourage the value of reflection to dive deeper and gain a fuller understanding.
- Training is costly and if we feel you can better address some of the issues you have with more effective solutions then we will tell you.
- We like to have fun on our workshops too!
We have such a wide range of workshops and programmes and we don’t believe one size fits all, so no two workshops are exactly alike. We tailor our services to meet your requirements and achieve the outcomes you need.
Our workshops are interactive, motivating and focussed around the fundamental idea of giving people tools to master the hard and soft stuff they need to improve performance.
Why work with us?
Our at Head4Performance reputation rests on ensuring we deliver what you and your business needs (sometimes this may not be the thing you think you want.)
The businesses we work with are achieving great results – you can too.
Now is the perfect time to get started.
Sara , as part of the Growth Accelerator-funded team that’s worked with us for the last year, has brought creativity and a very visual approach to tackling their projects with us. Nifty with a coloured pen, imaginative in how to work with more creatively-minded people, she’s been an important part of driving an important growing-up process for us as a business: from putting in place a strategy framework to crafting people processes to making something as dry as a ‘project process’ come alive. No mean feat.
I have worked with Sara and Jo for 5 years. What impressed me most when first meeting with them was their approachability, professionalism and desire to do what was right for their clients. During this time I have consistently received excellent feedback regarding their ability to identify development solutions and the quality and impact of their delivery. I have great trust in their abilities and if I was running my own business, and looking for the types of service that Sara and Jo provide, they would be top on the list of people I would call.
Some examples of our workshops:
Setting Direction [coming soon]
Performance Analysis [coming soon]